RMG pioneered the commercial use of the in-line wire drawing process for the fastener industry starting in 1962. We are the only machine tool manufacturer in our field to have been awarded patents for innovative wire processing solutions meeting our customer’s needs. Our robust wire drawing machines are used by virtually every major fastener and bearing manufacturer in the world. RMG provides the broadest range of in-line wire drawers to the fastener marketplace, from our Model 200 for micro-formed parts to the Model 1922 for 35mm headers or anything in between.
One bolt. One wrench. One minute!
Our new Quick Change feature reduces setup by up to 80%. This system allows operators to easily and safely change relaxer rolls on Wire Drawers with no special tools or worries about damaging bearings and seals, or sending the yoke assembly to maintenance.
RMG Industry 4.0
RMG offers several technology packages with our equipment that reduce setup time, increase production, and keep your supervisors connected and aware of production and downtime.
Touch Screen Features
- Feed, Arbor, and Cut off load monitors alert if preset limits are exceed indicating excessive load or wear.
- Recipe’s save key production settings so setups are faster, consistent and result in less scrap.
- Preventative maintenance reminders based on time, cycle, performance, and customer preset.
- Fault history maintains the last 100 fault messages to date with intuitive production and fault information.
- Production rates, counts, and targets are clearly displayed.
- Touch Screens can be viewed on a mobile device or computer for live production monitoring.
Remote Diagnostics Capability
- Optional Tosibox communications module allows RMG to remotely troubleshoot and program your equipment should the need arise.
- Optional fault history logging to USB memory stick. If assistance is needed the USB stick contents can be emailed to RMG engineering so we can see your complete fault history to better assist with troubleshooting.
At RMG we continually evolving our safety systems. New features include:
- Motion monitored locking Arbor Door. The arbor door will not release until all arbor motion has stopped.
- All VFD drives utilize safe torque off complying with IEC 61800-5-2 safety standards.
DCS & SCADA Connectivity
- RMG can package and present production and control data to your Distributed Control System or Supervisory Control system in any standardized format.
Showing all 5 results